Hello,

I would like to invite you to nominate yourself or a colleague for a Texas Digital Library Award, which recognizes contributions from libraries and archives based in Texas. Since 2014, the annual TDL Awards are a great way to share and promote projects, as well as to provide visibility for teams doing this important work.

I encourage you to consider nominating and/or sharing this call for nominations widely. Awards are a great way to share and promote projects, as well as to provide visibility for those doing work in the field of digital libraries and archives and contributing to the field of cultural heritage and digital scholarship.

Here is a link where you can learn more about this year's award categories and how to nominate someone: https://www.tdl.org/awards/. The deadline is March 14, 2022.

All the best from all of us on the 2022 Texas Digital Library Awards Committee

Sincerely,

Cynthia Henry
College of Human Sciences
Texas Tech University