How can AI add value to your digital assets? Whether that means monetization or better stewardship, AVP has a new framework to help you evaluate AI tools.

Join AVP for a free webinar on 3/15/22 to learn more. We will share our AI evaluation framework for testing commercial and open-source AI tools that have the promise of enriching your DAM program.

Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3493755792370841101?source=AVP

Hope to see you there!

Best,
Amy

Amy Rudersdorf (she/her)

New York | Wisconsin | Florida | Wyoming

AVP is a data management solutions provider. Our experts offer proven approaches to help you protect, manage, and use the data and information assets you care about.