Dear All,

The Open Preservation Foundation is pleased to share the first release candidate for fido 1.6.0.

Fido (Format Identification for Digital Objects) is an open-source command-line tool to identify the file formats of digital objects and part of the OPF reference toolset.

We invite you to download and test the release candidate. If you experience a problem please report it on the Fido issue tracker on GitHub or contact us. We will continue to test the release candidate internally, and there may be a few small changes before the public production release.

Read more about the release.

Kind regards

Becky

--