From: DLF Museums Cohort <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Rachel Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, March 14, 2022 at 12:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Help with pulling data
Hey All,

I am working on pulling URLs for images that are stored on AWS. This is not my specialty and we have money in the budget to hire a contractor. Does anyone have someone they recommend? Or could I take a few minutes to describe the needs to someone and get advice? I work in D.C., but this task will be completely online.

Best,
Rachel Jacobson

--
Rachel Jacobson (she/her)