Hello PET's,

I hope this finds you well!

Thank you to all who filled out the scheduling poll! The most favorable response was for the third Wednesday of the month from 3-4pm Eastern (2-3pm Central / 1-2pm Mountain / 12-1pm Pacific).

This means our next meeting will occur on Wednesday, April 20th from 3-4pm EST. Zoom information is below, and we just sent out a calendar invitation. An agenda will be sent out closer to our meeting. Thank you all!

Best wishes,
Andy & Paige

Join Zoom Meeting

https://tufts.zoom.us/j/91715690278?pwd=cFhBdTlTVURDMHIxd1g3TEVjWTBBQT09

Meeting ID: 917 1569 0278

Passcode: 942984

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,91715690278# US (New York)

+13017158592,,91715690278# US (Washington DC)

Andy Boyles Petersen | Digital Scholarship Librarian

Michigan State University Libraries

he/him/his

Michigan State University occupies lands ceded in the 1819 Treaty of Saginaw, which are the ancestral, traditional, and contemporary lands of the Anishinaabeg--Three Fires Confederacy of Ojibwe, Odawa, and Potawatomi peoples.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH list, click the following link:
https://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-SURVEILLANCE-TECH