Hello everyone

Our online event, DAM for Education, starts tomorrow (April 6). This event will explore Digital Asset Management technology, archives and information/photography management for Higher Education institutions.

Learn from leading Digital Asset Management professionals and meet with peers from the Higher Education industry to share experience of common challenges and successes. This day forms part of the wider DAM Industry Week, which is *FREE* to attend for all end users in this sector. Other days of the week are dedicated to CPG & Retail (now on-demand), Media & Entertainment (happening now), Manufacturing (Thursday), and Healthcare (Friday).

Sign up here: https://na.eventscloud.com/damindustryweek2022
View the agenda for 'DAM for Education': https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/dam-industry-week-2022/agenda/day-3

Here are some session highlights:

  *   From its Small Beginnings in Athletics - How Asset Management is Taking Hold at the University of Notre Dame
  *   DAM Migration: If I knew then what I know now... with University of Southern California
  *   The Evolution of DAM in Education Publishing - Going Full-Scale Global with Cricket Media
  *   Making the Best Use of DAM in Education and Managing it Effectively with David Lipsey, University of Central Arkansas and NWEA

I hope to see you tomorrow. Please feel free to share with any of your network who may be interested.

All the best
Milly

Milly Louch
Head Of Marketing