Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation invites you to join us for our next webinar ‘Sustaining the Stack: Modernizing Digital Preservation Infrastructure For Increased Sustainability’ which takes place on Thursday 28 April 2022 at 16:00 CET.

Overview

Cultural heritage organizations (CHO) commonly use technical approaches that are rooted in the 1990s and early 2000s. This was a time when it was mostly just CHOs and governments who were concerned with data integrity and had to solve these challenges themselves. Since then, data integrity has become mission critical in the commercial sector where innovative solutions emerged. CHOs will benefit from adopting some of these approaches by leveraging advancements in infrastructure and simplifying business logic to increase overall economic, labor, and environmental sustainability.

Speaker

Nathan Tallman, Digital Preservation Librarian, Penn State University

Registration

OPF members benefit from priority registration and exclusive access to our archive of webinar recordings

Remaining places are now available - register here

To hear about our future events, subscribe to our mailing list or follow us on Twitter.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Content Manager | Open Preservation Foundation | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: My OPF working days are Thursday and Friday. Please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away.