Apologies that my day today went differently than I had planned. I am
considering a DLF proposal around the Licensing Privacy project,
specifically the rubric. If anyone has used the rubric in their library and
wanted to join with me to share about how you have used it, I'd welcome
participation if attending the conference is in your plans! Lisa
___

Lisa Janicke Hinchliffe