Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation <https://openpreservation.org/> is pleased
to announce that the release candidate for JHOVE 1.26 is now available for
testing. JHOVE <https://openpreservation.org/products/jhove/>is an
open-source file format identification, validation and characterisation
tool for digital preservation, and part of the OPF reference toolset
<https://openpreservation.org/technology/reference-toolset/>.

This community release incorporates the global contributions made
during our 2020
Spring Hackathon
<https://openpreservation.org/blogs/springing-into-action-open-source-collaboration-at-the-opf-hackathon/>,
and we’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who volunteered their
time and effort to this release!

This is an initial release candidate that includes the functional changes
we’re intending to add to version 1.26. The final RC will be released in
the coming weeks, followed by the full release this Summer.

Visit our news item to learn more and download the release candidate.
<https://openpreservation.org/news/first-jhove-1-26-release-candidate-out-now/>

Best wishes,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Content Manager | Open Preservation Foundation
<https://openpreservation.org/> | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: My OPF working days are Thursday and Friday. Please bear with
me if I don't reply to your email right away.