Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation is pleased to announce that the release candidate for JHOVE 1.26 is now available for testing. JHOVE is an open-source file format identification, validation and characterisation tool for digital preservation, and part of the OPF reference toolset

This community release incorporates the global contributions made during our 2020 Spring Hackathon, and we’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who volunteered their time and effort to this release!

This is an initial release candidate that includes the functional changes we’re intending to add to version 1.26. The final RC will be released in the coming weeks, followed by the full release this Summer.

Visit our news item to learn more and download the release candidate.

Best wishes,

Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Content Manager | Open Preservation Foundation | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: My OPF working days are Thursday and Friday. Please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away.