Hello everyone--

The University of Minnesota - Twin Cities is hiring a Digital Library Services Librarian.  The Digital Library Services Librarian manages the DLS unit, reporting to the director of Cataloging, Metadata, and Digitization Services.  The DLS Librarian helps lead the Libraries efforts to develop, grow, and sustain a complement of digital library services, including digital conversion, digital collection development, and metadata management applications in support of researchers' needs.

The complete job ad is here: https://hr.myu.umn.edu/jobs/ext/346853

If you meet the minimum qualifications and have interest and experience with digitization and digital library development we encourage you to apply. The annual salary minimum for this position is $57,500. The University of Minnesota Libraries offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience with excellent benefits and a substantial moving allowance.

If you have any questions about this position please let me know!

Best,
Carol
--

Carol Kussmann