All,

In the past 3 years I have been taking on some System Admin
responsibilities for our ILS. My area of responsibility is supporting
Technical Services staff and I do things like troubleshooting,
configuration, and workflow review. ILS responsibilities are shared by a
very large team in my library and I am one member of that team.

I feel like I have good technical skills like knowledge of the ILS, problem
solving, tenacity, and technical documentation.

I am looking for some resources to start helping me develop some softer
skills like setting priorities, collaboration, training, delegation, and
internal customer service. I feel like I can do better especially in how I
support people running in to issues.

I would really appreciate some recommendations from you all for resources
to help me in these areas.

Thanks in advance,

*Erica Findley (she/her)*
*Systems & Metadata Librarian*
*x80591*
Multnomah County Library
Isom Operations Center: Thu 8 am - 5 pm, Fri 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Teleworking: Mon - Wed 8 am - 5 pm, Fri 8 am - 12 pm
multcolib.org <http://www.multcolib.org/>
My pronouns are she/her/hers