I want to thank everyone for these ideas. I will look into these
recommendations more closely. It's also nice to feel some support. This job
has felt kind of isolating at times.

Erica

*Erica Findley (she/her)*
*Systems & Metadata Librarian*
*x80591*
Multnomah County Library
Isom Operations Center: Thu 8 am - 5 pm, Fri 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Teleworking: Mon - Wed 8 am - 5 pm, Fri 8 am - 12 pm
multcolib.org <http://www.multcolib.org/>
My pronouns are she/her/hers