Hi all,

Here is a class you may be interested in.

JSON-LD Fundamentals
<https://libraryjuiceacademy.com/shop/course/171-json-ld-fundamentals/?attribute_pa_session=2022-06-jun>

Dates: June 6 - July 3

Instructor: Robert Chavez

Credits: 1.5 CEUs or 15 PDHs

Price: $200.00

In JSON-LD Fundamentals we will study JSON-LD (JavaScript Object Notation
for Linking Data), a lightweight Linked Data format designed to provide
unambiguous semantic meaning to data and designed to make it easy to
transform JSON data into Linked Data. This course is a follow-up to
Introduction to JSON and Structured Data. Both courses are follow-ups to
our Certificate in XML and RDF-Based Systems.

The materials in this course will build on the Introduction to JSON course
and cover core JSON-LD, including:

   -

   the relationship of JSON-LD to JSON and RDF
   -

   basic JSON-LD syntax (context, IRIs, nodes, types)
   -

   some advanced JSON-LD concepts (more about IRIs and typed values)
   -

   building semantic meaning in JSON-LD
   -

   using vocabularies/ontologies
   -

   expanded, compacted, flattened document forms
   -

   named graphs

This course is a follow-up to Introduction to JSON and Structured Data.
Both courses are follow-ups to our Certificate in XML and RDF-Based Systems.

For a list of all of the courses being offered next month, please go to:

https://libraryjuiceacademy.com/all-courses/

Library Juice Academy

P.O. Box 188784

Sacramento, CA 95818