Code4Lib listers,

I am emailing list members to kindly request a favour… I am working with some colleagues to better understand user perceptions of persistent identifiers (PIDs). We are principally concerned with researchers outside those working in repositories, scholarly communications, etc. and have a questionnaire instrument that we would like such research active staff to complete. I would therefore be extremely grateful if you were able to highlight this questionnaire to any academics/researchers at your institutions. And even better, encourage them to complete it! 😊 The questionnaire takes a mere 12 mins to complete.

https://strath.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bCmMiz8rc6CMMMC

Findings arising from this questionnaire will be published openly and data deposited. But more importantly, it should help the community determine the ‘digital scholar’ training priorities for academic staff, which is the underlying aim of the work.

Thanks awfully!

George

--
George Macgregor PhD MSc BA (Hons) PG Cert LTHE MCLIP FHEA
Scholarly Publications & Research Data | IS Scholarly Research Communications

[University of Strathclyde]

THE QUEEN’S ANNIVERSARY PRIZES
2019 & 2021
For Higher and Further Education

UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR
2012 & 2019
Times Higher Education

SCOTTISH UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR
2020
The Times & The Sunday Times

The University of Strathclyde is a charitable body, registered in Scotland, number SC015263.