Hello, everyone:

Things are really ratcheting up as we close in on the Code4Lib 2022 conference happening in Buffalo 20 days from now! (My hair will be all salt, no pepper.)

Shortly, there will be lots of communications coming to attendees, presenters, etc., so I realize this call for 2023 hosting volunteers may get lost in the mix, but I thought I'd throw it out there now to cross it off my list.

Please consider serving on the Code4Lib 2023 Host Voting Committee<https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2022_Conference_Committees#Code4Lib_2023_Host_Voting_Committee>. Fill your own name and email address in on the wiki page if you already have a Code4Lib wiki account, or you can send me your name and email address you want listed, and I will add you to this committee.

Thanks very much for considering contributing to this committee.

Sincerely,

Karlen Chase (they/them)

<Code4Lib 2022 Buffalo Local Planning Committee Chair>

Head of Institutional Repository Services
University Libraries
University at Buffalo