If you can figure out a way to reverse the image on your monitor, or if
you're very good at reading text backwards, you can put the monitor,
pointing upwards, just below your camera. Then contrive a way to mount a
piece of picture glass at a 45 degree angle in front of your camera lens to
reflect the monitor's image where you can see it. When you look at the text
you'll be staring right at the camera. You'll be able to see the text but
the camera lens won't capture it.

This video <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeRu4xYH_W0> will probably do a
better job of explaining than I'm doing.