Hi everyone,

We are writing to invite you, as developers and maintainers of open
infrastructure services for research and scholarship, to express your
interest in being added to the next release of the Catalog of Open
Infrastructure Services (COIs) <https://investinopen.org/research/catalog/>
by filling in this interest survey, by June 20:
https://share.investinopen.org/COIs-survey

We designed COIs to help provide more easily accessible, comprehensive and
actionable information for funders, users and other stakeholders making
informed decisions about open infrastructure service providers. After
launching the COIs prototype with 10 open infrastructures services in
January, we are now exploring expanding COIs.

This interest survey is an opportunity to get involved and help build COIs–
improve the value, usability, scalability, and overall utility of the
application and contribute towards creating a sustainable, community-owned
resource to meet long-term needs of various stakeholders.

If you’re interested in being included in the next release of COIs, please
fill this form in by June 20: https://share.investinopen.org/COIs-survey

If you have any questions or feedback about the survey or COIs in general,
please join one of our Q&A sessions on Tuesday, May 17, 2022:

   -

   Session 1: 10 am EDT - registration page
   <https://share.investinopen.org/COIs-QnA1>
   -

   Session 2: 7 pm EDT - registration page
   <https://share.investinopen.org/COIs-QnA2>

In addition, you can find more information about COIs and how it’s built,
as well as a list of frequently-asked questions, from our
<https://hackmd.io/@investinopen/B15lTaotY>newly-released documentation
<https://hackmd.io/@investinopen/B15lTaotY>.

We seek to learn from a diverse range of infrastructure services during
this process – we would be very grateful if you could help spread the word.
Please forward this invitation to them to open infrastructure services in
your networks.

We look forward to receiving your response and working with you!

Many thanks,

Emmy

*Emmy Tsang *(she/her)
Engagement Lead, Invest in Open Infrastructure
https://investinopen.org

Working from Utrecht, The Netherlands (UTC+1)
[log in to unmask] | @emmy_ft <https://twitter.com/emmy_ft>