Hi Emily,

Code4LibCon is a seat of the pants operation, traditionally held whenever
we can pull it off. Fun fact, there is no Code4Lib organization. Last year,
even though Buffalo was set in the Spring, the dates weren’t set until
several months later.

That said, once you set your dates, I am sure that we’ll do our best to
avoid them.

Thanks,

Cary

--