Got an opinion? We want to hear it! Community voting for the 2022 DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, NDSA2's Digital Preservation and the Digitizing Hidden Collections symposium is open now through May 31. This is your chance to let our planning committees know which proposals make you want to attend our events in Baltimore this year. Before you head over to vote, make sure to check out all the latest jobs on the board. Have a great day!

New on the Job Board

University of Pennsylvania - New Positions

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

🍅 Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

clir.org  | @clirnews | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest