From: DLF Privacy and Ethics in Technology <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Walker, Paige
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PET agenda + poll(!) 5/18 @3pm Eastern

CAUTION: This email was sent from an external source.

PS: In case you don’t see the calendar invitations, Zoom login info is here:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://tufts.zoom.us/j/91715690278?pwd=cFhBdTlTVURDMHIxd1g3TEVjWTBBQT09

Meeting ID: 917 1569 0278

Passcode: 942984

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,91715690278# US (New York)

+13017158592,,91715690278# US (Washington DC)