Logistics for the event:

Date: Friday June 10, 2022
Time: 9am-4pm
Location: Metropolitan State University, Auraria Campus, downtown Denver, CO
Cost: $15

To register to attend the event: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pasig-denver-tickets-319650993727

To submit a proposal for a presentation or talk: https://forms.gle/EExj4ynrtCHUuQDM9

Hope to see some of you there after Open Repositories.

Courtney Mumma, Deputy Director, Texas Digital Library