From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 4:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Grammar Checker - sites

Hi my esteemed listmates,

I was wondering which sites others use to check for grammar?

Grammar Girl and Grammar.com don't seem to allow you to type in a phrase to check on its grammar.

Ex. The community is invited to share their thoughts...

Is that the correct matching of singular/plural nouns with pronouns?

Thank you?

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library