Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation <https://openpreservation.org/> (OPF) is
pleased to announce that JHOVE 1.26 is now available for download following
community testing.

This release incorporates the global contributions made during our 2020
Spring Hackathon
<https://openpreservation.org/blogs/springing-into-action-open-source-collaboration-at-the-opf-hackathon/>.
We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who volunteered their time
and effort to this release.

*Learn more and download the new release.*
<https://openpreservation.org/news/jhove-1-26-community-release-out-now/>

Best wishes,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong (she/her) | Content Manager | Open Preservation
Foundation <https://openpreservation.org/> | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: I work part-time for the OPF, please bear with me if I don't
reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is
convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of
your working hours.