Dear Code4Lib colleagues,

I'm delighted to share this announcement about the inaugural IRDL Online Research Conference, to be held online at no cost to attendees November 10-11, 2022. Please see our conference website at https://digitalcommons.lmu.edu/irdlconference/ and read on for more details about our call for submissions due July 31.

Call for Proposals

Do you have an interesting or innovative approach to library research design you want to share with fellow librarians? Submit a lightning talk or poster presentation proposal for this year’s Institute for Research Design in Librarianship Online Research Conference: Discovering the Unexpected in Library Research Design! This virtual conference is free and will be held via Zoom on November 10-11, 2022. The conference is designed to create community and enhance research collaboration. Its purpose is to facilitate discussions of new perspectives, experiences, and innovations in library research design and methodologies.

Proposals will be accepted until July 31, 2022.
Visit https://digitalcommons.lmu.edu/irdlconference/cfp.html for more details, including a link to the submission form.

Best regards,
Sanjeet Mann
Arts & Systems Librarian