Yes, having a standard office paper cutter with a hinged blade on the right
side, you DO have to do very few at a time.

Pain in the ....

I'm not that versed in Table creation. I can click Insert > Table and
choose 3 tables and then copy and  paste the scanned brochure into table
one but  it won't paste into Table 2 or 3.

The programs you mention are all paid. You can see from my post that I list
my employer as a public library. We use 99% of the time free programs or
what is built into MS Office. No budget when you're not in a university
able to access for Photoshop, Adobe.

I've only found one Publisher forum (alsk Microsoft) which has been no help
when I've posted).

But, more of us are expected to do more graphics with the tools we already
have.

More work environments will become like that.

There are a couple of more affordable programs but they are poorly taught
with badly created YT videos.

Charles.
Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library