Hi everyone,

We have a new job opening at the Center. I've tried yesterday and today to post on the Code4Lib job board, but keep receiving an error message:

We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

I've compared what I am trying to post to other recently posted jobs to ensure that it isn't a formatting error on my part. I've found comparable formatting on the site. Does anyone know the contact information for the admin of the job board to see if there is anything wrong with the site?

Thanks for your help.

Eric Fritzler
Senior Manager for Metadata and Discovery
Center for Jewish History
15 W. 16th Street
New York, NY 10011
212-294-8301 x1054