Hi Francisco,

An open source alternative would use the semantic scholar api (
https://www.semanticscholar.org/product/api) and mysql to store the data in
tables. Then use jq within your sql query to grab what data you need. I
believe that mysql 5.0+ allows you to query the json directly within the
sql query. I am currently working on a paper using this exact workflow. I
hope this helps a bit.

warm regards,
Darnelle

[image: UNLV Logo] <http://unlv.edu/>

Darnelle O. Melvin

Special Collections and Archives Metadata Librarian

Assistant Professor
University Libraries
University of Nevada, Las Vegas

Office: 702-895-2146 <17028952146>