Gotta say I'm really liking this Unexpected Keyboard -- works great with
the Amazon GUI terminal over the web and control sequences are easy to use.

I was intrigued by the idea of an external keyboard (and it's nice to be
able to see the screen while you type). However, the primary use case for
logging into a server from a phone is because you have to at some
inconvenient time -- and probably weren't carrying any extra hardware.

kyle