Dear all,

The Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) is pleased to announce that JHOVE 1.26 is now available for download following community testing.

This release incorporates the global contributions made during our 2020 Spring Hackathon. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who volunteered their time and effort to this release.

Learn more and download the new release.

Best wishes,
Charlotte
--
Charlotte Armstrong (she/her) | Content Manager | Open Preservation Foundation | Twitter: @openpreserve

Please note: I work part-time for the OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.