Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out today to see if anyone in the DLF Museums Cohort community is able to take the lead on facilitating our next quarterly meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, July 27, at 2pm ET/11am PT. We welcome presentations from you, or those within your networks, on topics relevant to the cohort or current/completed projects you’d like to share about. In addition to informal presentations, community members are welcome to lead a reading or informal discussion group around the topic of your choosing at our July meeting. DLF staff will be available prior and present during the meeting to assist in any way we can.

Due to current capacity limitations for DLF staff, if we do not have a facilitator by July 1, we will have to cancel the summer meeting and will not meet again until the fall.

We do not anticipate this being a heavy time commitment, and I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have if you are considering helping out for our July call.

Best,

Gayle

--

Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers

Program Associate

🍑 Based in Atlanta, GA (Mvskoke land)
The Digital Library Federation (DLF)

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Alexandria, VA

@CLIRDLF | @akaGladys

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

To unsubscribe from the DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT list, click the following link:
http://lists.clir.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=DLF-MUSEUMS-COHORT