From: DLF Museums Cohort <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gayle Schechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, June 9, 2022 at 6:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: URGENT: Facilitator Needed for July Museums Cohort Call
Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out today to see if anyone in the DLF Museums Cohort community is able to take the lead on facilitating our next quarterly meeting, scheduled for Wednesday, July 27, at 2pm ET/11am PT. We welcome presentations from you, or those within your networks, on topics relevant to the cohort or current/completed projects you’d like to share about. In addition to informal presentations, community members are welcome to lead a reading or informal discussion group around the topic of your choosing at our July meeting. DLF staff will be available prior and present during the meeting to assist in any way we can.

Due to current capacity limitations for DLF staff, if we do not have a facilitator by July 1, we will have to cancel the summer meeting and will not meet again until the fall.

We do not anticipate this being a heavy time commitment, and I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have if you are considering helping out for our July call.

Best,
Gayle

--
Gayle Schechter, MSLIS | she/her/hers
Program Associate

My working day may not be your working day. Please don’t feel obliged to reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.