Please join us for the next quarterly NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group call, scheduled on:
Monday, June 27 at 3pm ET/12pm PT on Zoom.
- During the first portion of our meeting, Leslie Johnston, NARA’s Director of Digital Preservation will be leading a talk on distributed cloud storage.
As part of this discussion, we look forward to hearing about your own experiences with associated technologies and policies.
- Following Leslie’s talk, we will switch gears to discuss a
Charter for Digital Preservation Sustainability put forth by Preservica in an effort to engage our community. This document is vendor-agnostic. Please feel free to comment in the Google document in advance.
- Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
- This Google document contains agendas and notes from meetings held in 2022 and can be bookmarked with this link https://bit.ly/3ffGuMR.
- Meeting recordings are available on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2QRIMmO.
Eric Lopatin and Robin Ruggaber
NDSA Infrastructure Interest Group co-chairs
Eric Lopatin | Product Manager, Digital Preservation
California Digital Library | University of California Curation Center (UC3)