Good afternoon,

Georgia Public Library Service is hiring for our next Director of Archival
Services and Digital Initiatives. This person will lead the department and
assist libraries and their partner organizations with crucial digitization
projects to make their archival and special collections material accessible
through the Digital Library of Georgia and the Digital Public Library of
America.

This is a full-time, academic program director rank position with benefits
and a starting salary of $75,767. The position requires regular in-state
and some national travel and offers flexible telework opportunities. View
the job posting
<https://careers.hprod.onehcm.usg.edu/psp/careers/CAREERS/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM_FL.HRS_CG_SEARCH_FL.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST_FL&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=98000&JobOpeningId=244547&PostingSeq=1>
and
apply by July 15th for priority consideration.

Thanks!
Angela

Angela C. Spitzer Stanley (she/her)

Assistant State Librarian for Innovation & Collaboration

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

Book time on my calendar <http://calendly.com/astanleygpls>

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.