Hello!

Join our August #DLFTeach Twitter chat on Doing DH in non-English Languages at 11am PT / 12pm MT / 1pm CT / 2pm ET on Tuesday, August 16th!

This discussion will engage scholars who have encountered challenges, successes, resources, and projects in non-English languages. Our hosts are the Recovery Program/US Latino Digital Humanities Center (@apprecovery), Gabriela Baeza Ventura (@gbventura), Carolina Villarroel (@rayenchil), and Lorena Gauthereau (@LGauth19). Follow along and participate with the #DLFTeach hashtag. Questions will be tweeted from the @CLIRDLF handle.

Details on this conversation are at https://wiki.diglib.org/2022.08.16_Digital_Library_Pedagogy_Twitter_Chat

Hope to see you there!

Hillary A. H. Richardson

#DLFTeach Twitter Chat coordinator

Hillary A. H. Richardson, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Associate Professor

Coordinator of Undergraduate Research & Information Literacy

Fant Memorial Library | Mississippi University for Women

1100 College Street, MUW-1625

Columbus, MS 39701

662-329-7334 | hillaryahrichardson.com