From: The NDSA organization list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mumma, Courtney C <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 8:51 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [NDSA-ALL] Join the NDSA Long-Term Conference Planning Working Group

Hello all – thanks to those of you have volunteered so far. We are still asking for your interest until we fill the working group. One person has asked about the time commitment, so I’d like to give you my thoughts on that.

My approach to volunteer working groups is that we only work on tasks together when we meet. If we need to comment on a draft of a document, or if we need to do research, I’d ask that we use the time allotted in the scheduled regular meeting to do so. That said, our meeting frequency depends upon how ambitious we are and what our time allows. We’ll decide that together once we call our first meeting.

Please continue letting me, or any other CC member, know if you’re interested in being a part of this group. I’ll update this list when we’ve gathered enough folks.

Kindly,

Courtney

Courtney C. Mumma, MAS/MLIS she, her(spronounce

TDL Deputy Director, [log in to unmask]