Ander,

Thank you for multiple suggestions. I will look into these.

Erica

*Erica Findley (she/her)*
*Systems & Metadata Librarian*
*x80591*
Multnomah County Library
Isom Operations Center: Thu 8 am - 5 pm, Fri 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Teleworking: Mon - Wed 8 am - 5 pm, Fri 8 am - 12 pm
multcolib.org <http://www.multcolib.org/>
My pronouns are she/her/hers