Thanks David. Yes, I could be wrong, in that perhaps only the libraries
that are now labeled "Featured libraries" were displayed in the old
WorldCat. In that case, the "All libraries" tab would be displaying more
libraries (albeit with no possible interactions).

The introduction of the Web Visibility subscription offer is new. I suppose
a generous interpretation is that it should be less expensive than a full
FirstSearch/Discovery subscription and thus accessible to more libraries.