Honestly? I just google <libguide endnote>   (or substitute any technology or topic) and read other library's LibGuides. Clarivate has some but I find the ones from our peers are most helpful.

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Collin Schwantes
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2022 11:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXT] [CODE4LIB] Good resources for intro to endnote

APL external email warning: Verify sender [log in to unmask] before clicking links or attachments

Hey Everybody,

I got a request for some good introduction to endnote materials. Any suggestions are appreciated. I've used Mendeley and Zotero extensively but am much less familiar with endnote.

Regards,

Collin

--

*Collin Schwantes*