Charles,

If I'm reading that correctly and you are trying to use v75 of Firefox, that is very likely at the crux of your problem.  V75 came out in April of 2020 and there have been 106 (by my count) releases since then to add/modify features and resolve bugs.  At a minimum, surfing around on a version that out-of-date is a security risk.  You should upgrade.

Erich

On Sunday, August 7, 2022 at 18:59, Charles Meyer eloquently inscribed: