From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Elizabeth Leonard
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2022 2:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Digital Asset Management systems

Hi:

We are looking at Digital Asset Management systems and I am curious what systems other institutions chose and why. If you can, please let me know. I am happy to compile results and send to the group. If you would prefer your response be anonymized or not included, let me know.

Thank you all so much!

Elizabeth

--
<http://www.drew.edu/>
  *Elizabeth Leonard
 | Director | University Library
<http://www.drew.edu/library?utm_source=FIL_Email_Footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FIL%2BEmail%2BFooter>
Drew University | 36 Madison Ave | Madison, NJ 07940
973-408-3322 <9734083322> | drew.edu
<http://www.drew.edu/?utm_source=FIL_Email_Footer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FIL%2BEmail%2BFooter>