In over 25 years of working in IT and software development almost
exclusively with libraries, I have never found certifications to be a
useful gauge of somebody’s skill level.

Personally, I have received several certifications over the years from
Microsoft, AWS, and several smaller software vendors. I paid for these
myself, and did them on my own time, because I thought that they would be
valuable in getting up to speed with some complex technologies.

Thanks,

Cary

--
Cary Gordon