I have not been following every post here. I apologize if this information
has been shared previously. I hope it is of assistance.

Best,
Lauren Doughty

From https://techshift.net/how-can-i-tell-if-my-samsung-phone-is-3g-or-4g/

How can I tell if my Samsung phone is 3G or 4G?
On Android smartphones, go to settings > Network settings > mobile network.
It should give you a dropdown menu of mobile standards such as 2G, 3G or
LTE (4G). If you don’t see 4G or LTE, then your smartphone doesn’t support
the standard.