"Look at the LTE section – it will display all the frequencies that your
phone can use"
"Typing in that IMEI number at that site reveals all sorts of numbers at
the LTE"

Right - those are the specific frequency bands over which your phone can
talk LTE. Any 3g access you have is going to be over GSM or CDMA, so you
may see frequencies listed there also.

We might be able to offer more helpful answers if we knew what problem you
were really trying to solve. I don't understand why you aren't just looking
at the phone's own display and/or settings info.