Hello greater hive mind!
Does anyone have a one click solution that allows users to click one link and get logged out of two SAML authentication systems at once?
We are in the process of switching ILLiad authentication to run through OpenAthens. Some of our users like to click the "logoff" button and there are some use cases where this would be great to have. However, by design, logging out of OpenAthens only logs out of OpenAthens, not any connected through system, like Microsoft Azure. I'd like users to be able to click 'logoff' and get logged out of both OpenAthens and our campus authentication system, Azure. I can create a page that more or less tells someone to click both links (or that they are logged out of OpenAthens and still need to logout of Azure) but that isn't the most user friendly solution. Has anyone come up with a script or some other solution that would run a user through both logout processes?
Heidi
Heidi Webb
Discovery and Library Systems
Health Sciences Library | SUNY Upstate Medical University