Hi all,

Please find below the Zoom link for our upcoming call on 8/24 at 2pm Eastern, where we'll be discussing the privacy implications of Dobbs v. Jackson, a reading group led by Wilhelmina!

Please note that it's at a slightly different time to accommodate scheduling.

See you then!

Paige, Andy, & Wilhelmina

Topic: DLF-PET August

Time: Aug 24, 2022 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://msu.zoom.us/j/98973543780

Meeting ID: 989 7354 3780

Passcode: 393720

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,98973543780# US (Washington DC)

+13126266799,,98973543780# US (Chicago)