Nominations for the NDSA Coordinating Committee (CC) close this Friday! If
you are interested in joining the CC or want to nominate another
member, *please
complete the nomination form by 11:59pm EDT Friday, August 19,
2022: https://forms.gle/pGhJkdZwGAXLPqnj8
<https://forms.gle/pGhJkdZwGAXLPqnj8>*

I am in the first year of my term on the Coordinating Committee, and I have
found it to be a really welcoming space. It's really gratifying to
collaborate in a space where everyone is very engaged and committed to
constantly improving NDSA. It's also amazing to see how much we get done,
considering that it's a volunteer effort. If you have any questions about
what it's like to serve on CC, please don't hesitate to reach out to me (
[log in to unmask]). Dan Noonan ([log in to unmask]) and Nathan
Tallman ([log in to unmask]) are also happy to chat one on one.

Hannah
Vice Chair, NDSA Coordinating Committee

--
Hannah Wang | she/her/hers
Community Facilitator, MetaArchive Cooperative