The code suggests that you're using some form of multi factor
authentication, If it's SAML, which is fairly likely in this day and age,
you'll probably need to either be abelt to manage the second factors you
have set up (in my case, this would be through the Microsoft Authenticator
app on my phone). I'd expect to find information on how to do this through
institutional IT support, either from help pages or by contacting
the people who manage the MFA setup, who should be able to reset or fix the
options you have if that's needed.

Cheers,
Simon