Wanna build cool projects, collaborate with interesting people, and write
great documentation?? Join us--> the University of Idaho Library and
CollectionBuilder team seeks a Digital Scholarship Librarian
<https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/37544> to help build
CollectionBuilder!

CollectionBuilder <https://collectionbuilder.github.io/> is a static web
framework developed by librarians for librarians (and other DH and GLAM
folks) used around the world to build interactive digital exhibits and
scholarship projects. Technical skills and digital humanities experience
would be nice, but we're mainly looking for someone who is a good
communicator and project manager--and is ready to learn and explore.

This is a two year IMLS grant-funded
<https://www.imls.gov/grants/awarded/lg-252326-ols-22> position with
faculty status, requires an MLIS or equivalent experience, and is open to
on-campus or remote work. We are committed to making this a positive
opportunity to grow valuable skills and professional networks--and we have
a great team, advisory board, and extended network of DH folks who are
ready to mentor, collaborate, and build something amazing together!

If this sounds exciting, please apply by 10-06-2022:
https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/37544

Let me know if you have questions: [log in to unmask]

We are excited for the possibilities of this position, and potential of
CollectionBuilder to impact more people to open up an agile and sustainable
approach to digital initiatives, while growing internal skills,
collaboration, and empowerment. We are in our fifth year of development,
and continue to add new features and educational content to the tool and
our websites. Currently, we're really excited about a new
CollectionBuilder-Sheets template that can load collection info directly
from a Google Sheet enabling some unique possibilities for learning. We're
also continuing to develop a multilingual version with the help of partners
from our first IMLS grant, the US Latino Digital Humanities (USLDH) Center.

And if you're interested in learning more about this static web/minimal
computing approach more broadly, we've worked with others developing
similar tools across the country to put together some models, concepts, and
a manifesto of sorts at the Lib-Static community site:
https://lib-static.github.io/

Please spread the word, thank you!