Hello Charles,

This question is also valid in our community. Thank you for sharing your
experiences.

Is the purpose to enable patrons to stream local & PBS channels? I've had
little luck with using a digital antenna for my television as well. I've
not used a Roku device (Amazon makes a similar Fire stick) but the free app
Pluto TV provides a very healthy selection of free television programming
on numerous topics, including movies, classic television, reality series,
animation, even *regionally* local news.

Would love to hear more about how the library is utilizing these
technologies to benefit their communities.

Mark